Saturday, September 5, 2009

In Limbo and Stable

A month in the new apartment with the new roomates and I love it. Absolutely love it.

I've never been fond of change. I like routine but not monotony. Moving to Boston was a big change. Getting used to it this past year, even bigger. So the thought of moving just when I was getting comfortable seemed so tedious. But every so often, I surprise myself.

The new city with new people couldn't be better.

One of my roomates is from the Ukraine! She speaks Russian and is an absolute sweetheart. My other roomate is from Chicago and a total doll too. We have a full kitchen, three rooms, two bathrooms and feel very grown up in our sprawling livng space. Very Sex and the City.

I'll grow to like it here, I'm sure of it. And soon enough, it will be time to move out of what is quickly turning into a comfort zone. But if the past is anything to go by, I'll be fine, just fine, wherever the wind takes me.