Sunday, September 13, 2009

The party in our apartment

Tonight and last night were great. Yes, they were Friday and Saturday nights but I've moved in with the perfect people who aren't averse to traditional plans on those days of the week. But every now and then, they don't mind doing something completely different. So we chose to karaoke.

Last night, we uploaded a bunch of youtube videos and just belted out tunes - Britney Spears, Cher, Backstreet Boys, The Spice Girls - yes, all the usual culprits. Our shining moment was, "Hit me baby one more time."

Tonight, we tried out Zumba - a cardio dance workout. Again, we uploaded a bunch of youtube videos. My thoughtful roommates even found a Zumba version to Bollywood music, especially for me. Twenty minutes of that burns some serious calories! And of course we celebrated the feat by baking brownies at midnight. Totally worth it.

Living with girls is so much fun!

1 comment:

ko said...

Wow! Aicha m so totally jealous of u...seems lke u girls are having the best time of ur lives and seriously even i need to do all these stuffs to burn my "C-A-L-O-R-I-E-S"..