Monday, April 28, 2008

All Me

So this is slightly personal. But I had so much fun putting it together that I felt like sharing :)

I am not a morning person.

I am a complete foodie, my other loves include reading, writing, shoes, shopping, movies and travelling. So langouring on the deck of a Mediterranean cruise in a pair of Manolo Blahniks, pina colada in hand and my nose buried in Cosmo, knowing that there's a seven course meal waiting for me at the nearby banquet hall and that my room is filled with shopping bags or that I'm headed to a place that would facilitate such indulgneces is my idea of an ideal holiday. Don't worry, I'm not all shallow. And yes, I like long sentences too!

Call it corny, but the happiest day of my life was when my sister was born. It was such a turning point for me that incidentally it is also the time at which my earliest memories began.

Born under the sign of the Tiger on the Chinese calendar, I am fiercely protective about those close to me. Think of hurting them and you might find yourself at the receiving end of my claws.

I'm a work in progress and always will be.

I can be quite self obsessed, which is why exercises such as these are absolutely my cup of delightful tea.

I believe that women need to be given more credit, that they are a powerful lot and that better things in the world are impossible without their empowerment. But I am not a feminist.

Overcoming disability and child-related issues really touch me. I've cried through countless episodes of Oprah precisely for these reasons, although this is not my sole source for a reality check!

No comments: