Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tearful Adieus and a Hopeful Milieu

A few days ago, I said goodbye to one of the most beautiful chapters of my life. I was forced to give up something that was perfect in my mind. It's true - at some point, all good things do come to an end. It's almost as though they must. And that saddens me. But it also allows me to believe that the old is giving way to the new. To bigger opportunities, to better conditions and greater challenges.

I left behind a time in my life when I found friendship, learning, stability and most importantly love, and lots of it. It really was special and it was tough waving goodbye. But I have some great memories to keep the good times associated with it alive for a lifetime.

3 comments:

The PHOENIX said...

oh my dear DIVA.,. what do i do with u.,. anyways all i want to say is that bathak it is very small world and we will meet very soon and everything will be like IIJNM i promise.,.!@

In love with the city said...

It's true Phoenix. I miss all of you so much. But what to do? If I get emotional, you call me iti:)

Anil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.