Sunday, November 9, 2008

Of the Constants and New

I miss Hebbal and Bellary Road. But I like Brookline and the Massachusetts Turnpike. I miss scootys and kinetics. But I like Vespas and the ocassional Harley. I miss Comm Street, Brigade Road and MG Road. But I like Comm Ave, Quincy Market and Copley. I miss Mainland China, Samarkand and The Only Place. But I like Noodle St., Rangoli and the pizza place on campus. I miss blaring horns. But I like the silence. Most of the time. I miss the autos and surprisingly the din and madness of the traffic. But I like the T. I really like the T. I miss crossing Cunningham Road. I like being treated nicely as a pedestrian. I miss Lifestyle. I like Marshalls. I miss my family and friends. I'm making new ones of the latter category who are some of the nicest people, but there is no replacing the originals :)

No comments: